JUSFLO COMMERCIAL LICENSE
NON-EXCLUSIVE BEAT LICENSE AGREEMENT
The instrumental beats offered on Jusflo.com or through the Jusflo App, created by music producer Dante Varnado Moore (hereinafter referred to as the “Licensor”) in accordance with the terms stated in this agreement gives you the __Purchaser__ (hereinafter referred to as the “Licensee”) a license to use non-exclusive beats (hereinafter referred to as the “Music Compositions”) purchased and/or downloaded from Jusflo.com
RIGHTS GRANTED TO THE LICENSEE
Licensee does have the worldwide, non-exclusive, non transferable right for the use of the Music Compositions as long as additional vocal audio performances are recorded with our Musical Compositions (hereinafter referred to as “synchronization”) The licensee is granted permission to sell only in synchronization or mechanical reproduction with other audio performances (vocals) added by Licensee. Rights include distribution of recordings created using the Music Compositions created and copyrighted by Licensor. Licensee has distribution, performance and radio rights as long as they adhere to the following restrictions. Licensee understands that the rights that are being granted to the Licensee in this Agreement are non-exclusive and that the Licensor has the full authority and full right to issue other parties the right to use the original compositions being licensed in this agreement.
1) The License expressly FORBIDS resale or other distribution of the compositions, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You CANNOT sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, remix, rearrange, remove any melodies, instruments, drum programming or transfer all OR any of the products sold or their rights to another user (example – Record Label, another production company, another producer), or for use in any competitive product.
2) The Licensee understands that the Music Compositions that are being licensed in this agreement may contain samples. The Licensee also understands that they are responsible for clearing all samples and that the Licensor cannot and will not be held liable for the misuse of any sampled material that the Licensee uses in conjunction with the original compositions that are being licensed in this agreement.
3) Licensee cannot resell, lease or license any the Music Compositions to another user without written permission from Licensor. The Licensee understands that The Licensor maintains 100% copyright and ownership of the Original Music Compositions that are being licensed in this agreement, and the Licensee has neither the right nor authority to sell or license the rights to the Music Compositions whether in whole or part to any other party.
4) Licensee cannot use the Music Compositions as a background element in TV, Film, Youtube and DVD projects without obtaining written consent and or another license agreement.
5) Licensee must supply the Licensor with at least 1 copy of each final recording made using each the Original Composition
6) Licensee must include on all productions the producer’s name. Licensee agrees to display this statement on all physical media containing a portion or sum of the Original Composition that is being licensed in this agreement. Including but not limited to CD’s, CD covers, Cassette tapes, Cards, etc.
Music produced by Dante Varnado Moore © 2016 All Rights Reserved. Used under License.
MP3 Files Must Include: Produced by Dante Varnado Moore in the meta data.
7) Licensee may sell the completed synchronized work in any format. Licensor will remain the copyright holder.
8) Use of the Music Compositions in isolation (without synchronization of vocal performance) is not permitted without obtaining a special Multimedia license directly from the Licensor. If you are interested in using the Original Compositions for Radio Broadcast, Commercial Advertisement, Television Broadcast, YouTube, Video Games, Internet, On-hold & In House Background Music, or film Soundtracks you must contact the Licensor directly in order to be granted such license.
9) You must obtain a legal license from the Licensor to use any composition. Failure to do so could result in legal action against you.
NOTE: Violation of federal copyright laws can cost up to $30,000 dollars per single copyright violation. Copyright violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
1) Licensee has the right to perform with the Music Compositions in public. If the Music Compositions purchased by licensee is exploited regionally, nationally or world wide via radio, television, motion picture or in any other form of entertainment, licensee must contact Licensor so that Licensor can take proper steps in obtaining any performance royalties generated.
2) Licensor is the sole owner of the music referred to in this agreement. Licensee has no ownership of the Licensor’s music copyrights.
For permission to use the compositions in other ways not specified in this agreement you must request it in writing from the Licensor, Dante Varnado Moore at : firstname.lastname@example.org
LICENSEE MUST COMPLY WITH EVERY ASPECT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THIS LICENSE WILL BE TERMINATED.